Accompanying persons can either stay directly in your clinic room or in one of the two adjacent five-star hotels of the Grand Resort Bad Ragaz. Accompanying persons also have access to the full range of services offered at the five-star luxury resort: gourmet restaurants, wellness and fitness facilities, cultural entertainment, the Casino, the thermal spa, two golf courses and a tennis court.
The following medical services are included in a stay at the inpatient rehabilitation clinic:
- Initial medical examination
- Regular visits and care from the senior consultant and clinic doctors
- Individual care and treatment tailored to your needs
- Two to five therapy units per day (excluding Sunday) in accordance with your doctor’s instructions, including admission and discharge assessment
- All necessary laboratory tests
- All medication required for your rehabilitation
- Planning for your return home and reintegration
- Medical and therapeutic final reports
Rehabilitation for patients insured in Switzerland
The price for patients insured in Switzerland is primarily based on the health insurance company and insurance status (taking into account the respective deductible and the annual deductible).
Rehabilitation for self-payers
Price on request. For medical and therapeutic reasons a minimum stay of 14 days is recommended.
The Clinic Bad Ragaz offers you the possibility to be accompanied during your stay. Whether the accompanying person stays with you in your clinic room or in one of the two five-star Grand Hotels: She has access to all the services of the Grand Resort Bad Ragaz.
|Accommodation for accompanying person||price per person/night|
|Overnight stay in a clinic room incl. breakfast||CHF 220.–|
|Overnight stay in a clinic room incl. half board||CHF 280.–|
|Overnight stay in a clinic room incl. full board||CHF 340.–|
|Overnight stay in the Grand Hotel Hof Ragaz incl. breakfast||from CHF 390.–|
|Overnight stay in Grand Hotel Quellenhof incl. breakfast||from CHF 750.–|