The following medical services are included with inpatient rehabilitation:
- Accommodation in one of our spacious and stylish clinic rooms with a balcony and its own thermal water
- Initial examination by a doctor
- Regular visits and care from the chief physician and clinic doctors
- Individual care tailored to your needs
- Two to five therapy sessions per day (excluding Sunday) as prescribed by a doctor, including assessment on arrival and departure
- Laboratory testing as prescribed
- All medication associated with your rehabilitation
- Planning for your return home and reintegration
- Medical and therapeutic final report
Rehabilitation for patients insured in Switzerland
For specific indications, where agreements exist and the appropriate insurance cover is in place, costs may be expected to be covered in full (subject to any excess and annual deductible).
Rehabilitation for self-paying patients
Price on request. A minimum stay of 14 days is recommended for medical and therapeutic reasons.
The Clinic Bad Ragaz offers you the possibility of having someone accompany you during your stay. Whether your companion stays with you in your clinic room or in either of our five-star luxury hotels, they will have access to the entire range of services on offer at the Grand Resort Bad Ragaz.
|Accommodation for companions||Price per person/night|
|Accommodation in the clinic room incl. breakfast||CHF 220.–|
|Accommodation in the clinic room incl. half board||CHF 280.–|
|Accommodation in the clinic room incl. full board||CHF 340.–|
|Accommodation in the Grand Hotel Hof Ragaz incl. breakfast||from CHF 390.–|
|Accommodation in the Grand Hotel Quellenhof incl. breakfast||from CHF 750.–|