The following medical services are included in a stay at the inpatient rehabilitation clinic:
- Initial examination by a clinic doctor
- Regular visits and care from the senior consultant and clinic doctors
- Individual care and treatment in accordance with your needs
- Two to five therapy units per day (not including Sunday) in accordance with your doctor’s instructions, including admission and discharge assessments
- All necessary laboratory tests
- All medication required for your rehabilitation
- Planning for your return home and reintegration
- Medical and therapeutic final reports
More included wellbeing services
- Rehabilitation for patients insured in Switzerland
As long as the patient has a valid medical indication, signed agreements and sufficient insurance coverage, they can expect full coverage of the costs.
- Rehabilitation for direct payers – price on request
For medical and therapeutic reasons, we recommend a minimum stay of 14 days.
- Accompanying persons
The Clinic Bad Ragaz permits patients to be accompanied by another person for the duration of their stay. Whether they stay with you in a clinic room or in one of the two five-star Grand Hotels: the person accompanying you is free to use all of the facilities of the Grand Resort Bad Ragaz.
|Overnight stay for accompanying persons||Price person / night|
|Overnight stay in a clinic room including breakfast||CHF 220.–|
|Overnight stay in a clinic room including half board||CHF 280.–|
|Overnight stay in a clinic room including full board||CHF 340.–|
|Overnight stay at the Grand Hotel Hof Ragaz including breakfast||from CHF 390.–|
|Overnight stay at the Grand Hotel Quellenhof including breakfast||from CHF 560.–|